Commercial disagreements are inevitable no matter how hard a business tries to avoid them. We understand that time spent in litigation diverts valuable time and resources from operating and growing a business. Through employing an efficient, results-oriented approach to solving our clients’ problems, the Dearing Law Firm strives to provide successful, top quality legal services at a reasonable cost. The Firm works with clients early in each case to tailor a strategy designed to achieve winning solutions in line with the client’s business goals and resources. Put simply, we help our clients resolve their legal issues and get back to business.
The Firm represents clients in state and federal courts throughout Florida in all phases of litigation and administrative practice, including pre-suit, trial and appeal. We also provide representation during alternative dispute resolution sessions and agency hearings.
The Firm defends and prosecutes claims arising from
- Breach of Contract
- Commercial Fraud and Civil Theft
- Tortious Interference with a Business Relationship
- Intellectual Property, including Trade Name Infringement and Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition and NonCompete Agreements
- Partner/Shareholder Disputes and Dissolutions
- Creditor’s Rights and Commercial Collections
- Banking Disputes
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practice Claims
In many cases, the best strategy is to resolve business disputes without the risk or expense of trial. That is why we explore suitable opportunities for early resolution in every case through mediation, arbitration, or informal settlement, with trial being the last, but sometimes necessary, solution. Our aim is to protect our clients’ interests in the most cost-effective way, positioning a case for trial or settlement in line with each client’s goals.
For more information about the Firm’s business and commercial litigation practice, please contact us today.